Friday 10 May 2024

Making a Custom Order for a client in African Print.

 I got a request to make a corset top Ankara jumpsuit, To make this jumpsuit, 5 yards of Ankara (African Wax Print) will be required. You can get some fabric here. Here are the panel  pieces for the bodice. If fancy one like this, get in touch with me here







 I ironed on a lightweight interfacing to the front and back bodice pieces. For these type projects
Were I only have to line the upper bodice, I like to use the same fabric to line or a similar fabric it makes the piece interesting and fun. The frame below is the fabric I used to line the upper bodice pieces.



I sewed boning on the lining pieces both back and front to give more structure to the bodice

Below is the inside back of the upper bodice



No comments:

Post a Comment