Wednesday 24 October 2018

Lesson: Trust your instinct


Lesson: Trust your instincts, I had seen the beautiful Airforce Blue glamour satin so luxurious to the touch in my local haberdashers and so before the close of Saturday business I rushed in to get a few metres. I was so eager to transform the fabric but I knew I did not have the correct interfacing material(interfacing is something you iron on to stabilise areas of the fabric) I had forgotten to buy the correct fabric interfacing for this piece. I tested a piece of the fabric and I knew deep down that it wasn’t that ok but my eagerness got the better of me! I also knew I should not put pockets but again I did not trust my instincts! I hung the piece up at midnight on Sat feeling very happy. It looked alright on the hanger! On Monday I tried it on and I saw the ripples of the wrong interfacing and the lines of the pockets! I did not want to post this unclear pic but I followed my instinct. Instinct must never be discounted 

 #womenempowerment #womeninbusiness #girlboss #nevergiveup #digdeep #instinct #women #lifelessons #womenentrepreneurs #womenempoweringwomen

No comments:

Post a Comment