Wednesday 1 March 2017

Each piece is like a child!

I got a request to make a corset top Ankara jumpsuit, though it's my third time making this piece for a client I hope this is the best one so far! I have been staring at it like it's a child I never want to let go of.





 I ironed on a lightweight interfacing to the front and back bodice pieces. For these type projects
Were I only have to line the upper bodice, I like to use the same fabric to line or a similar fabric it makes the piece interesting and fun. The frame below is the fabric I used to line the upper bodice pieces.



I sewed boning on the lining pieces both back and front to give more structure to the bodice

Below is the inside back of the upper bodice
See more information or if you want one I your size Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment